The Elvis15-Playlist 2018-01-15
@ Radio Vättervåg 98,5 Mhz
2night from A Boy From Tupelo: The Complete 1953-1955 Recordings
1. 'That's all right'
2. 'I Forgot to Remember to Forget'
4. 'I'm Left, You're right, She's Gone'
B:sides-Playlist 2018-01-15 @ Radio Vättervåg 98,5 Mhz
Cold Night on the Ground
1. 'B:zväng' TextMix & reading af MrZ Komposition & Produktion af SkåneJokke Lütz
2. 'Cold Was the Ground' af The Limiñanas [3:49]
3. 'Dark was the night and cold was the ground on which our Lord was laid' af Blind Willie Johnson [3:25]
4. 'Dark was the night, cold was the ground' af Gov't Mule [7:26]
5. 'Dark was the night, cold was the ground (acoustic)' af Justin Johnson [4:05]
6. 'Dark was the night' af PERSONAL:KILLING:AGENDA [8:37]
7. 'Dark was the night, cold was the ground' af Asylum Street Spankers
8. 'Dark was the night, cold was the ground' af Gary Lucas [5:38]
9. 'Dark was the night, cold was the ground' af Catfish Keith
10. 'Dark was the night, cold was the ground' af Rickie Lee Jones [3:52]
11. 'Dark was the night' af The Ambient Society [5:54]
12. 'Straight to the North' af The Midnight Ghost Train [4:02]
incl 2 jingles from B:sides on Spotify
This weeks BibleVers:
" Now there was a man named Joseph, a member of the Council, a good and upright man,
who had not consented to their decision and action. He came from the Judean town of Arimathea, and he himself was waiting for the kingdom of God.
Going to Pilate, he asked for Jesus’ body.
Then he took it down, wrapped it in linen cloth and placed it in a tomb cut in the rock, one in which no one had yet been laid.
It was Preparation Day, and the Sabbath was about to begin.
The women who had come with Jesus from Galilee followed Joseph and saw the tomb and how his body was laid in it.
Then they went home and prepared spices and perfumes. But they rested on the Sabbath in obedience to the commandment."
~ Luke 23:50-56
Bonus Pod 'bout the song:
Drink Espresso - God bless U! /MrZ :)
Soli Deo Gloria
All Pix: MrZ ~ Wättern.se
Join Generation XYZ @ gen.xyz