The Elvis15-Playlist 2018-06-11
@ Radio Vättervåg 98,5 Mhz
2night from A Boy From Tupelo: The Complete 1953-1955 Recordings
1. 'I don't care if the sun don't shine' [2:32]
2. 'That's when your heartaches begin' [2:52]
3. 'Milkcow Blues Boogie' [2:38]
4. 'Tomorrow night - RCA LP Version' [2:52]
5. 'Blue Moon of Kentucky - RCA Single Version' [2:05]
B:sides-Playlist 2018-06-11 @ Radio Vättervåg 98,5 Mhz
Dark Cold Ground
1. 'B:zväng' TextMix & reading af MrZ Komposition & Produktion af SkåneJokke Lütz
2. 'Dark was the night cold was the ground' af Sam Mitchell [2:04]
3. 'Dark was the night' af Danny James [2:15] ※)
4. 'Dark was the night, cold was the ground' af Noah Preminger [5:23]
5. 'Dark was the night' af Billy Goodman [3:20]
6. 'Dark was the night' af The Imperial Gospel Singers [4:03]
7. 'Dark was the night, cold was the ground' af Dino Soldo [2:57]
8. 'Dark was the night' af Max Tovstyi
9. 'Dark was the night' af Schuld & Stamer with Long John Baldry and Chris Nordquist [2:47]
10. 'Dark was the night' af David Johnston
11. 'The Night was Dark'af Entrance [3:11]
12. 'The Night was Dark' af Brandywine Baroque [3:38]
13. 'The Night was Dark' af The Pilgrim Singers [2:56]
14. 'The Night was Dark' af The Lost Minstrels [3:25]
15. 'The Night was Dark' af Warren Malone [2:44]
16. 'Dark was the night' af Kronos Quartet [3:51]
17. 'Dark is the night' af Ry Cooder [2:47]
18. 'The Night was Dark and Starless' af Brian Mann [1:15]
19. 'Dark was the night, cold was the ground' af Justin Johnson [4:03]
20. 'Dark was the night and cold was the ground on which our Lord was laid' af Blind Willie Johnson | Allen Lowe American Song Project [3:30]
incl jingle from B:sides on Spotify
※) I’ve mixed Billy Goodman with a poem af Anna Charlotta Gunnarson / 500 mil
This weeks BibleVers:
"Now there was a man named Joseph, a member of the Council, a good and upright man,
who had not consented to their decision and action. He came from the Judean town of Arimathea, and he himself was waiting for the kingdom of God.
Going to Pilate, he asked for Jesus’ body.
Then he took it down, wrapped it in linen cloth and placed it in a tomb cut in the rock, one in which no one had yet been laid.
It was Preparation Day, and the Sabbath was about to begin.
The women who had come with Jesus from Galilee followed Joseph and saw the tomb and how his body was laid in it.
Then they went home and prepared spices and perfumes. But they rested on the Sabbath in obedience to the commandment."
~ Luke 23:50-56
Bonus Pod 'bout the song:
Drink Espresso - God bless U! /MrZ :)
Soli Deo Gloria
All Pix: MrZ ~ Wättern.se
Join Generation XYZ @ gen.xyz