The Springsteen15-Playlist 2020-03-09
@ Radio Vättervåg 98,5 Mhz
1. 'The River' from Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band Live 1975‑85 [11:37]
2. The River (Instrumental) af The Professionals [4:37]
På vilket sätt har Du blivit sårad i brottningskampen med Gud och livet?
Det är frågan som författaren ROBERT ERIKSSON ställer i kapitlet 'BROTTNING', vilket utgår från sången The River, i boken HUNGRIGT HJÄRTA
B:sides-Playlist 2020-03-09 @ Radio Vättervåg 98,5 Mhz
[-... ---... ... .. -.. . ... / -- --- .-. ... .]
starter: 'B:zväng' TextMix & reading af MrZ Komposition & Produktion af SkåneJokke Lütz
01. 'Medela | －－ ･ －･･ ･ ･－･･ ･－' from Erased Tapes [ERATP130] [8:44]
02. 'Ocher' from HEAD¨SPACE af Randi Pontoppidan & Christian Rønn [8:55]
03. 'The Curvature of the Earth' from Great Distances af leaving richmond [3:36]
04. 'Ornette On Cactus' from Cuneiform Records: The Albums of 2019 af Upsilon Acrux [6:31]
05. 'Raag Shuddha Malhar' from Seasons of India - Seasonal Ragas by Baluji Shrivastav [12:35]
06. 'Kamaloka' from Cuneiform Records: The Albums of 2019 af Ghost Rhythms [6:27]
07. 'Nostalgic Transmission' from Glaciärium af Conny Olivetti [4:28]
08. 'Vaggvisa för vakna' from Håll alla dörrar öppna nytolkningar av Barbro Hörbergs visor af Sonika (tidigare känd som MEJ Trio) [4:51]
1 jingle incl tune from Kmag #107 af Loopmasters Samples
& 2 jingles from B:sides on Spotify
This weeks BibleVerse:
That night Jacob got up and took his two wives,
his two female servants and his eleven sons and crossed the ford of the Jabbok.
After he had sent them across the stream,
he sent over all his possessions.
So Jacob was left alone,
and a man wrestled with him till daybreak.
When the man saw that he could not overpower him,
he touched the socket of Jacob’s hip so that his hip was wrenched as he wrestled with the man.
Then the man said,
“Let me go, for it is daybreak.”
But Jacob replied,
“I will not let you go unless you bless me.”
The man asked him,
“What is your name?”
“Jacob,” he answered.
Then the man said,
“Your name will no longer be Jacob, but Israel,
because you have struggled with God and with humans and have overcome.”
“Please tell me your name.”
But he replied,
“Why do you ask my name?”
Then he blessed him there.
So Jacob called the place Peniel, saying,
“It is because I saw God face to face, and yet my life was spared.”
The sun rose above him as he passed Peniel,
and he was limping because of his hip.
Therefore to this day the Israelites do not eat the tendon attached to the socket of the hip,
because the socket of Jacob’s hip was touched near the tendon.
~ Genesis 32:22-32 🎧
Drink Espresso - God bless U! /MrZ :)
Soli Deo Gloria
Join Generation XYZ @ gen.xyz
Photo af LennArrrt